This helmet is very different from its predecessors while still keeping true to its lineage from existing Mandalorian helmets. With access to the film-used helmets from The Mandalorian, we used 3D digital scan technology to capture the precise geometry, right down to 0.2 millimeters of accuracy, to create our exacting reproduction.
This Mandalorian helmet is the first offering from our craftsmen at our brand new stateside manufacturing facility. Because we own the manufacturing facility we can implement a more artisan “hands-on" approach to the manufacturing process. This allows for careful oversight of each product’s production cycle to help ensure your expectations of accuracy and quality are faithfully met.
HAND-PAINT AND FINISH:
The Mandalorian’s helmet may appear to have a simple pewter finish but it's deceptively complex. We learned about the paints and processes used by the prop department to create the original helmets. To perfect our finishing process we painted our prototypes side-by-side with an original screen-used helmet which allowed us to instantly compare our paintwork directly to the original piece and make adjustments as needed. Once our factory paint and finishing processes were perfected, our research team directly guided our artists as they hand-painted* and weathered each helmet based on the same multi-stepped techniques used to create the originals.
Not only is this helmet an authentic and highly detailed true-to-life replica you can display, but it is also a fully wearable adult costume accessory. Each helmet is finely crafted of PC+ABS and is appointed with a fully-lined interior that can fit heads up to a size 8 US hat. Each helmet, from start to finish, has been carefully hand-crafted by our skilled craftsman located here in The United States of America.
- PC plastic is a new type of thermoplastic with a transparency of 90% and is known as a transparent metal. It is rigid and tough, has high impact strength, high dimensional stability and a wide range of use temperatures, good electrical insulation properties, heat resistance and non-toxicity. ABS plastic is a blend or terpolymer of acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene. It is a tough and rigid thermoplastic. Styrene makes
- ABS resin is a kind of thermoplastic polymer material with high strength, good performance, strong impact resistance, good dimensional stability, easy to process and shape, excellent comprehensive performance and wide range of applications. The finished helmet has light weight, high strength, sturdiness and drop resistance, and good comprehensive protection performance. have good moldability, gloss and rigidity; acrylonitrile makes ABS have good heat resistance, chemical resistance and surface hardness; butadiene makes ABS have good impact strength and low temperature resilience.
- PC+ABS is a thermoplastic plastic made of two alloys of PC and ABS, which combines the excellent properties of the two materials.
Please note! Because the helmet is heavy and the packaging is large, the transportation cost is higher.We only provide free shipping for customers who purchase two or more, please kindly understand!Thanks!
- We ship worldwide
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest.
- PayPal is welcomed here.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or credit card' button.
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.